Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

I've Been Putting Off a LOT of Stuff...

Okay, so, as I've been really busy lazy lately, I've been putting off telling you a lot of stuff...
Firstly! I'm now able to go back home (it was hard saying bye to Catharine), but I do have allergies. Which is a real bummer. So now I can't eat wheat, eggs, and milk. It's super annoying, but at least it isn't everything! Or strawberries!
A bit ago I said that Kirstin finely got to keep her clothes in her closet, so I've gotten a few pictures of that.




These last two are just for fun.


And the last thing is that... Kirstin got glasses!



I just took a picture of Shellie Mae for fun.




Dakota
P.S. Do you like my hairstyle? It's a French side ponytail.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for commenting, and I'll try to reply!