Pages

Sunday 31 March 2013

Okay, bear with me. It's going to one LONG post.

HAPPY EASTER!!!
I've decided that I say awesome too much. So now, I have a new word. It's EPIC!! No, I don't mean the WORD is epic, I mean the word IS epic. Or is it the other way around?
Whatever. Anyway, I'm having an epic post today... But before we come to that, I've got a couple of announcements.
Ella got her own camera! It's epic.
We are entering Cardboard Kingdom... Once again.

So, my post is about hair stuff. PLEASE!!! Wait, do not run away from me, weeping and saying that your favorite blogger is once again on about hair. It's just we got some new hair stuff, and Jasper is going on and on and on about it. So, listen, and it's going to be epic!! I might have to get a new word soon...

Hi!! How do I look? Is the camera good? Okay... Let's get started!

We store our hair stuff in here... we need a HUGE bag!


All the stuff spread out.


Isn't this adorable? It's a claw clip normal size for us!!


Here are fancy hair ties.


Mirror, brush, water, and sponge. 


Mini Claw Clips... ADORABLE!!

I keep my elastics in a mint box, which keeps them together.

We even got some of those U or V shaped pins that you use for buns.


I put all my clips on a ribbon, which makes it easy to find the right one.


I really hope you enjoy this post! Happy Easter!
Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for commenting, and I'll try to reply!