- I really love writing on this blog, because it really is good exercise for my creative mind.
- Sunrise is my favorite part of the day.
- I really love helping other people, and saving the earth.
- I admit, before I sat down to figure out my school with Ella (who, by the way is sort of like all of us doll's mother, but more like a friend.), I had no idea what being unschooled meant, and, furthermore, that I was actually going to go it next year.
- Next year, I'm going to (at least, I think I will) be taking gymnastics.
- I'd really like to change the world.
- I think bulletin boards are the best thing since trash cans, as they are a way to organize your photos and such.
- I love reading, even though I don't have much time for it.
- I hate the philosophy of being too old for dolls. Honestly! It's like saying that children can't make a difference!
- Some people say I've got a way too active imagination, which really bugs me.
- I love reading blogs written by or about other American Girl Dolls.
- I'd really, really, really like to learn how to skateboard.
- I'd like to travel a lot, like Jasper, who's been to three different continents.
Thanks so much for letting my keyboard run away with my imagination! Or whatever you want to call it.
Does anyone know how to make signatures on Blogger? Thanks!