Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

11 Things About Me

Hi, guys! I'm going to do an eleven things about me post.


  1. My favorite color is iris.
  2. My favorite food is bananas.
  3. I love knitting.
  4. Even though I love moving around a lot and experiencing new places, I've always wanted to see what's it's like to be in one place.
  5. Though I may not seem like it, but I'd really like to learn French. I mean, I do know some stuff, but I'd like to know enough to really speak it. 
  6. I don't like having tons of things. You see, I'm really bad at making decisions, so I only like to have like, two or three friends, or I usually only wear one or two outfits in my closet, because it confuses me too have too many decisions. 
  7. My favorite drink is apple cider. This might surprise you, as most people think that a bright and cheery gal like myself would choose a bright and warm drink like hot chocolate, and not the brooding, spicy apple cider, but I like it.
  8. I can actually be very serious sometimes. And I'm not kidding! 
  9. My favorite art medium is soft pastels. 
  10. My favorite book is the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan.
  11. My favorite flower is lavender. 
Thanks so much for listening to 11 things about me!
Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for commenting, and I'll try to reply!