Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Sorry, this won't be a long post...

Because I'm sick. :( Anyway, so I'm at the sick ward thingie... And Jasper just stopped by, so she took some pictures.

Here I am... and I have Emily, and my pillow and blanket.
As Pepper is a good dog, they let her in! :)


Here is my nightstand. This was before Jasper brought in all the other things that I need... so it's really bare.
The floor is kind of odd... very polkadot-ish
The nicest thing about having a fashionita as a best friend, is when you didn't pack for staying where you are for three days, she doesn't just bring one or two things. She brings the entire  closet... and everything you could possibly need for a year or two!
So now my nightstand has a book, a magazine, a notebook, a pen, a cup, a saucer, a spoon, a phone, a snow-globe/lamp thingie, a hairbrush, a computer, a washcloth, and a towel. And for clothes I have two hats, one for sleep, one for day, a kerchief, three headbands, a cardigan, a sweater, a dress/shirt, jeans, long sleeve shirt, short grey leggings, long grey leggings, a short sleeve shirt, and pink flats. Oh, and socks.
I hope you have a nice day!
Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for commenting, and I'll try to reply!