Pages

Friday 3 May 2013

School Photos

I know... I've been really, super, busy lately. Ella's mother is away in the US for a wedding, so we have to do a mountain of chores. Anyway, right now I'm not feeling up to doing Felicity's birthday post, so I'm just going to do a quick post about school photos.

Every school needs school photos. But how do you take them? It's actually really simple! I've got Kit here to explain it all.

Hey! It's me, Kit, and I'm going to show you how to take school photos.

  1. Get a neutral background. I wouldn't do red, or any bright colours, just a cream, white, light shade of blue, grey, ect. You can use a wall, a sheet, a blanket.
  2. Get your space. See where you can do it. If you don't have a chair for your doll, I'd just have them stand.
  3. Transfer your background to your space. ASK A PARENT BEFORE YOU USE TAPE OR TACKS. They might have objections.  
  4. Get your doll(s) dressed up in some nice, flattering colours,  and...
  5. Position them in front of your back ground, then focus the camera on their face, though not too close or too far... and take it!
Kit,
and
Dakota :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for commenting, and I'll try to reply!