Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

I know, I know...

I haven't posted in ages. But I'm not deserting you! It's just things have been busy with a capitol B. Plus, I have no clue what in the world to post about. Summer's just around the corner (My school ends on Wednesday!!!) and things are starting to heat up here. Except for the fact that it's already hot. So here I am, eating strawberry yogurt, staring into the puffy, overexistant (I don't think that's a word... well, if it were one, it would mean that there is way too much of something. Kinda like nonexistent, but the opposite.) clouds, wondering what to blog about. I could just end the post here, but that would be boring for you...  I'm not that good at multitasking, which is what I'm trying to do. I need to make a list of things to bring over the summer, because Jasper and I will be living out of a suitcase for three months this summer. Any suggestions on what to bring?
Other than that, there are just a few tidbits of news. The absolute most exciting of which is that I'm going to the American Girl Doll store!!!! Estella said she was missing me too much, so she's having me come and visit her. And Emily and Trixie, too :)
And the next thing is that I'd really like to get my own computer. I have to share a computer with everyone, but I'd really love to have my own. There's one that I'd love to get, but *sigh* I'm not sure if Ella will get if for me...
Can you tell that I've got a lot on my mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for commenting, and I'll try to reply!