Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Looking for American Girl Doll Sized Stuff

Hey! It's Ella here, and I'm doing a quick post before I go to pick my mom up from the Airport. When you look for stuff for your American girl doll, there are a few things to keep in mind. You don't need to get all of your stuff from American Girl. Of course, their stuff are the cream of the crop, but it's fine to look elsewhere.
Second thing: You always have to keep your eyes open. Like when I went shopping for a gift for a friend at a crafts store, I saw this chest of draws that was PERFECT for dolls!! However, it was forty-two dollars. Rats and mice. Well, you get my point.
Third thing: Get creative with stuff you have! Blankets can be folded to make bedding, and washcloths can be towels. Just look, and I'm sure you can find stuff.
Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for commenting, and I'll try to reply!